Should you require information or help, please contact us by
email or by phone and we will be happy to assist you.
SHIPPING TIMES AND COSTS
- All express orders will be dispatched VIA Ups the next working day if placed before 12pm, and the following working day if placed after this. Please allow upto 2 working days for UPS deliveries to reach you from us sending the parcel
- All standard delivery orders will be sent via Royal Mail and will be sent within 3 working days of the order being placed, and royal mail would take 5-7 working days to deliver
- All express orders will be dispatched VIA Ups the next working day if placed before 12pm, and the following working day if placed after this.
- All standard delivery orders will be sent via Royal Mail and will be sent within 2 working days of the order being placed, and royal mail would take 2-5 working days to deliver.
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- The guarantee only applies to U.K. mainland parcels.
- For International and non-mainland parcels we aim to dispatch within 24 hours of order received.
- Please allow us 7-10 working days for delivery. A first attempted delivery counts as the guaranteed delivery.
- If items are out of stock, you shall be notified by phone or e-mail.
- We use a reliable delivery service with full tracking details available.
- A signature will be required on delivery. We will only deliver to the address where the card used for payment is registered.
- If you wish to have your parcel delivered to an alternative address, then you can pay by cheque, postal order or bank transfer.
- Once we have cleared funds, we will then dispatch your order.
Orders being paid by any of these methods will not be guaranteed delivery within 3 working days, but will be guaranteed delivered within 3 working days from when the funds clear. We need 5 working days for funds to clear in these instances.
Bombay Stores accepts the following payment methods:
- Credit Card: VISA, MASTERCARD, SWITCH, SOLO, VISA ELECTRON, DELTA.
- Bombay Stores features a Fast Checkout option, allowing you to securely save your credit card details so that you don't have to re-enter them for future purchases.
PayPal: Shop easily online without having to enter your credit card details on the website.
Your account will be charged once the order is completed. To register for a PayPal account, visit the website paypal.com.
- Cheques should be made payable to Bomay Stores Fabrics. With a valid order no is stated on the back of the cheque.
- Bomay Stores Fabrics. Goods will be dispatched once the cheque / bank transfer has cleared which can take up to five working days of banking. Please allow 5 working days for us to confirm cleared funds in the case of bank transfer, cheques and postal orders.Orders will be held for 7 days before they are cancelled due to non-receipt of payment.
- All orders will be charged in pounds, price shows in €euro are only approximate and can vary. please contact to your bank for current rates
EXCHANGES, RETURNS AND REFUNDS
We always try and ensure that all stock is available when ordered. We have high demands for our goods and sometimes we run out of stocks faster than we expect. To avoid disappointment we advise you to order as soon as possible. At the time of dispatch, if an item(s) is out of stock, we try to contact customer by phone or email, please make sure to provide all contact details at the time of order. In case of wrong contact details provided or getting no response from customer, Bomay Stores Fabrics reserve the right to cancel out of stock items and send rest of the order.
RETURNS POLICY (Valid for Mail Orders)
Customers have cancellation rights of 7 working days starting from day after the goods are delivered. If an item is unsuitable, Please ensure the goods have been returned unworn/unwashed for a refund within 7 days of receipt. For an exchange, goods should be returned within 28 days of receipts, unworn/unwashed. Jewellery items can be returned for an exchange/refund. Please ensure the jewellery item have been returned unworn for a refund within 7 days of receipt. For an exchange jewellery item should be returned within 28 days of receipts, unworn. Refund will be made by Cheque/Card within 28 working days.
RETURNS POLICY (Valid for Store)
If you change your mind about purchase, please return the unused goods to us with the original till receipt, or adequate proof of purchase within 7 days, and we will offer you an exchange or a credit note. For hygiene reasons we will not accept the returns of pierced jewellery. This does not affect your legal rights, including your claim to a refund, replacement, repair, where goods are faulty or mis-described.
Return address: Bomay Stores Fabrics, PO Box 922, Bradford, BD1 9BH.
Bomay Stores Fabrics GUARANTEE
If an item is unsuitable then you can send it back for a refund within 7 days of receiving your order and we will be happy to offer a refund. Terms & Conditions apply.
All items in the catalogue are subject to availability. Design, size and colors may vary slightly. Please take note that colors are not guaranteed. Please wash clothes separately. All care has been taken to ensure that the product description & specification are correct at the time of the catalogue going to press, however specification and detail may change.