Welcome To Bombay Stores Fabrics FAQs!
This is an approximate conversion table to help you find your size. If you have already purchased an item by our brand, we recommend you select the same size as indicated on its label.
- BY PHONE: Simply call +44 1274 729993. Our lines are open 24/7
- BY FAX: Fax orders & Enquiry on +44 1274 729993
- ONLINE: Log on to www.bombaystores.co.uk and view our latest designs 24 hours a day.
- BY E-MAIL: You can e-mail orders to email@example.com Please state size, colour, quantity, design number and contact details along with postcode.
- BY POST: Send your completed order to Shearbridge Road , BRADFORD, BD7 1NX
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, JCB, Visa Electron. The total will be charged to your card when the order is shipped.
- Bombay Stores features a Fast Checkout option, allowing you to securely save your credit card details so that you don't have to re-enter them for future purchases.
- PayPal: Shop easily online without having to enter your credit card details on the website.
Your account will be charged once the order is completed. To register for a PayPal account, visit the website paypal.com.
All orders will charge £4.95 to allow for the cost of delivery. This is the same no matter how large the order is.
With in UK you will be charge £4.95 no matter how big the order is, and for rest of the countries please e-mail us or you can check in our website.
If items are out of stock, you shall be notified by phone or e-mail. You will not be charge extra for posting and packaging.
If a courier person tries to deliver goods at your home and you are not in he will try to deliver second time as well and if you are not in, for the second attempt, than he will drop a visiting card (containing telephone number) in your letter box, therefore you may have to collect your parcel from Post Office.
When you place the order on that day itself you are being charged for your order.
All costs of returning the goods will be incurred by the customer, and delivery charges will be payable again once the goods are dispatched from our warehouse. Please refer to our terms and conditions for full details.
You can return the goods back to us by any mail services on: Bombay Stores, Shearbridge Road , BRADFORD, BD7 1NX .
NOTE: If you wish to return or exchange a product please send it in a self addressed envelope with the product and the details of item you wish to buy for replacement. (name, order no, item code, item color and size, reason for returning the item)
The card security code for most cards is a three digit number found on the back of your card on the signature strip. This security code gives extra protection when shopping online, as only the person holds the card will have access to the code, as it is not printed anywhere and does not appear on normal receipts.